Tuesday, September 13, 2005

Areva's Ad Campaign is Mesmerizing


The drone of the Roberts confirmation hearings was in the background all day yesterday and I nearly had to tape my eyelids open and prop my chin up to look like a productive member of the workforce. That is, until something caught my ear...and then my eye...

Areva is a global company that offers nuclear power technology and solutions. In an effort to get their name out in the U.S. market, they've begun an ad campaign which is visually and musically mesmerizing to me. Maybe it's because the confirmation hearings are ruining my fragile mind, but check out the ad and let me know what you think.

It reminds me of a cross between these weird physics videos that I had to watch in highschool and the really old school version of Sim City for PC.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home