Thursday, November 09, 2006

Everyone Gets the Angries!

"Do the mean, awful angries keep creeping up on you?"
Dear Lady Who Knows About Mads,
Sometimes my anger sharks start swimming and I can't control the INTENSE RAGE that I feel inside. This is usually escalated by my excessive drinking and aggressive tendencies. Being Irish Catholic, i'm predisposed towards supressing my anger and emotions. I just want to let you know that your website was very informative in helping me learn positive things to do with my anger.
I now know that to let go of my anger, I just need to give it a little poke - even though i'm pinching and poking the living hell out of myself, I suppose it's more constructive than flipping desks over and hurling office supplies - I barely even notice the pinch marks anymore!
I also wanted to thank you for your recommended additional reading. "Why Did Johnny Kill" proved to be one of the most comprehensive and educational resources on school violence which includes the dynamics of rejection, isolation, bullying, shame, anger, and acting out in children - which I feel is something we can all relate to!
Keep up the great work anger lady!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home