Thursday, October 05, 2006

We'd Only Just Begun...

I knew that my iPod was important to me...I just didn't know it was that important. I feared the day would come; when I would wake to find my car busted into, my center console broken open...and my iPod gone.

I hope you're happy iPod stealer/car breaker inner person. You weren't satisfied with my video iPod and $100 metro farecard...nope. You had to go and take the $1.64 in loose change out of my cup holder too. Now I have no music, no metro card...and no change to pay for the parking meter.

I really hope you like my selection of music. I think you'll especially enjoy the KEXP podcasts...they were my favorite, or perhaps you're more of a Justin Timberlake "Sexy Back" fan. Yeah, i've got that on there too.

Enjoy you f-ing bastard....enjoy.

2 Comments:

Blogger lauren williams said...

nooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!! there is a special place in hell for those who would steal ipods... so sorry to hear that!

4:36 PM  
Blogger just amodern girl... said...

i'm coming down to investigate this horrific crime. ive been watching alot of csi lately, and horatio cane has taught me a few tricks.

once i find the bastard, ill kick out his teeth and make him eat the change until he chokes on it. sound good?

10:54 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home