Friday, October 21, 2005

Waking Up With the King


Ok, so Burger King is trying to get the word out about their breakfast sandwiches and they end up hiring an ad agency that creates the scariest fast food icon i've ever seen!

Breakfast with the King? Hell no! If I saw this plastic faced, perma-grinned freak either outside my window at 6:00am or rolled over to find him in bed next to me (have you seen the ads?), I ceratinly wouldn't go running for a bacon egg'n cheese (note: I think the bacon egg'n cheese is on the McD's breakfast menu, which is why BK needs to get on the ball with this one.)

I'm hoping that "The King" icon doesn't become synonomous with Burger King. For instance, whenever I see Little Caesar's pizza, I always think of that puppet going "Pizza, Pizza!" I can only hope that The King slowly dissapears and is forgotten; much like that damn Taco Bell chiuaua.

1 Comments:

Blogger Gretchen said...

HAHAHA....yeah he is creeping me out...Do you remember the "NOID" from Domino's pizza?? that was totally weird.

1:05 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home