Wednesday, March 29, 2006

Dreaded Daylight Savings Time


Ah, the Cherry Blossom's are blooming, the birds are chirping and the sun is still out by the time you leave the office, but this weekend daylight savings will rear its semi-ugly head.

While it means that we'll be enjoying more hours of sunshine and happiness, it also means that we'll lose an hour of sleep this Sunday. To a marathon sleeper such as myself, this is a tragedy.

I honestly think that if I didn't have to eat or go to the bathroom - I would sleep all day. In a perfect world, I would mostly do just that. Medical professionals have a couple of tips to ensure that people ease their way into daylight savings time. I think i'm just going to sleep as much as I can before I have to spring forward.

1 Comments:

Blogger Gretchen said...

I am so jacked about the hour of sleep loss as well. Totally annoying, but at least there is day light after work to ride my bike or run :)

12:27 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home