Wednesday, December 07, 2005

Moon Boots are Back - Thanks Napoleon

That's right folks! As the winter weather sets in throughout the DC Metro region, commuters are setting aside their summer flips-flops for those early morning walks to the office, and puttin' on their moon boots!

I witnessed this first-hand this morning while walking to the metro (sadly, I was not wearing moon boots). The best part was that I had my iPod going through my playlist, and at the EXACT moment I saw a woman wearing moon boots (which incidentally looked exactly like the above picture), my iPod started playing Jamiriqui's "Canned Heat"....

Flippin' Sweet! Needless to say, I was laughing my ass off. Not a bad way to start off the day...gosh!

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Moon boots are the new black.

1:45 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Also hot this year are the Pocohontas boots... you know the ones.

1:54 PM  
Blogger Chrissy said...

I hear that Pocohontas boots also go well with 99 Luftballons.

2:52 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Everything goes well with 99 Luftballons.

8:07 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home