Tuesday, November 08, 2005

Metro Savings Calculator


You just can't put a price on sleeping in an extra half-hour, but after using Metro's online savings calculator i'm starting to rethink my lazy habits.

By Metro's estimates I save close to $100 each month by riding Metro to work rather than driving. The only problem is mornings like today...my iPod ran out of battery life on the bus, I waited for 20 min. in the Farragut West station for a train, got into an altercation with a crowd of people that were huddled by the doors like their lives depended on it while the middle of the train car was deserted...and got to work late...

Bleh! At least I didn't have to budget time to get to the voting booths this morning. I'm sure that was a total hassle onto itself, but i'm def. interested to see who comes out the winner in VA...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home