Thursday, January 12, 2006

Celeb. Facial Recognition


Check out what celebrity you most resemble using facial recognition software! MyHeritage.com will scan a picture of your face and compare it to their database of celebrities. Depending on how you look in your picture - it could be really flattering, or really hideous! [By celebrities I mean everyone from Demi Moore to Eleanor Roosevelt...yipes] Oh, and it will also tell you what percentage similarity your face has with a matching celebrity.

This is the best and most entertaining waste of time that i've come across in a long time. Give it a try!

Oh, and in case you were wondering - my celebrity match is Elisha Cuthbert who played the underage girl (and bosses daughter) in Old School.

8 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

ummm... yeah, she's hot. So Chrissy... what're you doin' later???

just kidding.

6:29 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I got Janet Leigh, who was very beautiful, but very old :(

9:45 AM  
Blogger Chrissy said...

Mind you - different photos of yourself yield different results. One of my photos matched my facial features with Bruce Willis...

1:43 PM  
Blogger Amiller said...

I tried a few different photos and they couldn't match them to any celebs. Wonder what that means. Oh and by the way I have a great picture of me acting as Miss Cleo from freshman year in college. I must so it to you!

2:33 PM  
Blogger Chrissy said...

Haha, have you seen the Dave Chappelle Miss Cleo spoof? It's priceless...please send me the photo!

3:30 PM  
Blogger ekGreer said...

I was about 10 men before I got to be like a woman. They werent even hot guys like Bruce Willis. Maria laughed a lot. I'm going to keep doing this with different pics until I get someone like Elisha Cuthbert.

2:41 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Chrissy,

just cuz i'm in another country doesn't mean its ok for you to stop posting on your blog. ;) i hope that you are doing wonderfully and i miss you :)
<3, kellie

5:19 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ok, here's who I look like: Imelda Marcos, Victoria de los Angeles, Salman Khan, Krista Allen and Oscar Wilde.

5:04 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home