Thursday, December 22, 2005

Best of 2005!

The end of the year is famous for a lot of things (most notably, the holidays), but there's also an abundance of amusing "Top ___ of 2005" lists that are all over the newspapers and magazines. In the spirit of wrapping up the year, I thought i'd put together a list of Chrissy's Best of 2005:

  • Graduating College.
  • Landing my first "full-time" salaried job AND finally getting some freaking decent health benefits.
  • Buying a Jeep Wrangler after spending countless years lusting after one.
  • Finally letting go of some old baggage (figuratively and literally).

This is by no means all inclusive, but that's pretty damn fantastic for a year in the life. Not to say that nothing bad happened...but that's a whole other list, let's try and stay positive shall we?

Here are a couple of things i'd like to get done in the New Year. I'll keep you posted on my progress...

  • Find a swanky new [and affordable] place to live and outfit it with cool stuff that isn't from the side of the road. For starters, a place that has heat in the winter.
  • Pay off my credit card! (I'm getting there...slowly)
  • Write more (in my blog, in my journal, submit articles to local publications, etc. etc.)
  • Take a freaking vacation or do something relaxing FOR MYSELF! If you think this is a selfish statement - then you probably don't know me that well.

Alright, i'm going to keep the list to that. I could contine, but I don't want to get overwhelmed before the year even hits!

1 Comments:

Blogger Gretchen said...

Hi Chrissy,
Merry Christmas! Hope that is was great! Best of Everything in 2006. Hope to get together soon. I saw my grandfather's house totally gone and it was so sad.

11:48 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home