Thursday, February 09, 2006

Dear City Paper...I Love You - But...

Dear City Paper,

I love you. Sometimes I think fellow bloggers have come up with something original and amazing - only to find that it came directly from you. I love that you are free. I love that you're available in every Chipotle i've ever visited in DC. I love Savage Love and all the other articles, columns, and stories. BUT -

I hate how every Thursday I check your site and it's not updated. Every Thursday I type in your URL, and every Thursday i'm dissapointed. I know that I can grab you on the street corner, but I can't read you in print while simultaneously concealing you from my boss.

I know that there are probably many forces preventing you from getting your print editions out as well as updating your site, but I just wanted to let you know it makes me sad.

Your loyal reader,

Chrissy

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home