Wednesday, February 08, 2006

Super Bowl....Super Sick

Super Bowl XL will go down in history...not because it was spectacular (hell, there weren't even any exposed breasts) but because all of my close friends have fallen seriously ill at the hands of the gameday events.

I blame you Super Bowl! Ok, so maybe when you get a big group of people together hooting and hollering and high-fiving, some germs are bound to get around, but this is a full blown epidemic.

I escaped the wrath of the Super Bowl flu...thanks to my trip to Richmond and Charles' "meatwad" burgers which provided me with enough protein for the next millenium.

To my fallen friends - i'm pulling for you.

3 Comments:

Blogger Amiller said...

Thank you Chrissy. Man it's a rough one and somehow I find myself at work today, not because I feel all that well, but because I am not running to the bathroom every half hour. What a way to spend your birthday--or any day for that matter...

3:50 PM  
Blogger Gretchen said...

Hey,
Congrats on the move..SS is nice. You better have been cheering for the Steelers!!

4:34 PM  
Blogger Aimee said...

I think you're right- the meatwad burgers were the antidote. or vaccine. either way.

2:38 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home