Wednesday, December 07, 2005

Seasons Greetings to You...


Dear DCent Readers,

As I was making my Chrismukkah card list last night (OY JOY!), I thought it would be appropriate to thank all of you for your continued support and readership of my 'lil 'ole blog throughout the past year.

I hope that it's been as fun and interesting for you to read as it's been for me to write. With that said, you'll notice that the comments are now open to everyone (thanks to Aimee for pointing that out), so feel free to comment on anything you feel or offer suggestions on what you would like to see in the future!

I've asked Santa to bring me a digital camera, so hopefully you'll be seeing some Flickr images and photo sharing available soon.

Finally, i'd like to give special thanks to KOB and the Crew over at DC Blogs for their mentions of DCent; the staff of DCist for keeping me up to date with the DC scene; and all the crazy characters in this city that offer constant fodder for posts!

Happy Holidays!

~Chrissy

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home